Friday, July 15, 2005

The Boys are Back in Town

We were flipping between the Sox-Yanks and Braves-Mets last night, when I whined "I'm glad baseball's back. I've been so booooooooored the last few days." There's my short attention span for you. I mean, seriously. I watch baseball highlights every night before bed.

Here's a fun link:
Scroll down to HOFer Video Bios . Delicious bios on all the greats in 1:00 or less with highlights. Very cool (thanks Jay).

NBRT
So my birthday's this weekend (Sunday). I went to Nordstrom's today (their Anniversary Sale) and picked up some nice things; including my favorite weakness. Happy Birthday to me. (They look better on me, BTW ;) ). Tonight I'm also getting a massage, then onto Borders to pick up HARRY POTTER (so pumped. Say anything negative about Harry and I will cut you). Anticipating a nice dinner tomorrow night up town with my parents, Jay, my best friend and her husband, and Jay's parents. Hurrah.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! baseball!

and... i love the song "the boys are back in town".

if it weren't for the fact that you are so much more talented than i am, i'd swear we were separated at birth =)

5:55 PM  
Blogger melanie said...

Happy, happy birthday Em!!

Your plans sound delightful, looking forward to seeing b-day layouts!!

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY E! I hope you had a great day! C & I were thinking of you! LOVE the new jeans the NAS just ROCKS! Liz

8:48 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

horray....

happy birthday!

thanks for the hof link to the vids, I'm happy for Ryno and Kevin Seitzer's nemesis Wade Boggs...why can't Santo get in?? ARGH!

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home