College World Series
Whoever says baseball is boring obviously doesn't watch the College World Series.
College baseball raises my blood pressure. I am a nervous wreck whenever I watch it, because no lead is ever safe. It's like Coors Field on crack, all the time. Those dang aluminum bats! PING!!!!!!! PING!!!!!!!!!! Homers galore.
Sadly I watched the best Nebraska team in a while lose, again, eliminated from the CWS. Today was exciting game for baseball enthusiasts, but to me itlooked like a sloppily played game with some errors in managerial strategy and judgment (this guy already has two homers today? Well I'll just throw him one down broadway). The Huskers looked uncomfortable...what? The normally confident team? Uncomfortable playing in, for all intents and purposes, a home park? I look forward to insight from my Nebraska friends who were at the games. Guys? What went wrong?


4 Comments:
Husker hangover this morning, actually, I think it was all the martini's I drank last night watching Baylor and Tulane play ping pong...more later...
Everyone in Phx was watching that game, I believe, and now they have Sun Devils fever. LOL Sorry 'bout the Huskers. :)
B
Hi, Emily!! I had no idea you were such a hardcore baseball fan - how fun! Go cubbies! :)
DUDE! They were playing the Sun Devils that's what went wrong!!! We lost the first time but we weren't going to lose again!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home