Friday, June 03, 2005

Friday Laugh...

In those ESPN Fantasy Chats, sometimes users ask questions in weird ways, or in first person, such as: Pedro Martinez (NYC) "am I going to finish with 20 wins?"

Here's today's inventive one that made me chuckle, and I don't even watch 24. I wish I was that witty!

Jack Bauer (Unknown): Thank god I didn't have to go to that Chinese prison, I would not have access to MLB package! Anyway, what is wrong with Helton? Is he hurt? And another thing Cockcroft... "WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR????!!!!"

Tristan H. Cockcroft: (11:22 AM ET ) Jack, shouldn't you be spending the next six months getting used to your new identity instead of managing your fantasy baseball teams? ... Seriously though, I'm worried about Helton only in the fact that he's suddenly anemic against lefties and on the road, which are traits that bad hitters display when they're wearing the Rockie uniform. I still think Helton has the talent to get this season back on track, but I'm not counting on him hitting much better than .300 in games from today through season's end. That's still a fine number, though, making him an excellent trade target.

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

John Rocker (LI) Hey, will I ever crawl out of this cess pool and back to the red neck capital of the free world?

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yoda: may the force be with you!

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home