Drumroll........
I have won two weeks in a row in fantasy baseball...6-3 in week 8, and 9-1 in week 9!
As a result, I'm no longer dead last in Fantasy Baseball! (I'm now 13th! hooray!)
Yes, it's hard to believe, but my guys have started to hit! (Pitching is hit or miss)
My studs this past month:
Carlos Lee- after an awful April, dude is now tied for the NL lead in RBI (52, with Derrek Lee) and tied for second in HR (14, after Derrek Lee, again)
Chris Carpenter-quietly has 8 wins (T-2nd, NL) and 75K (T-5th, NL)
Mariano Rivera -though the Yanks are still struggling, he still gets me saves now that Turnbow has cooled off.
Chris Young- 51K/16BB ratio, 3.03 ERA, with a runs-a-plenty offense.
I made some decent pickups (Kyle Davies, Kevin Mench) to bolster my lineup. My anemic hitters have actually started to hit, period. Just a .286 avg, for example, from the infamous Vernon Wells really helped.
Let's hope it continues....gotta get Rolen and Wood off the DL now.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home