Thursday, July 28, 2005

It's a Bird...It's a Plane...It's a BANNER!

look, look isn't my new banner pretty?

It's freakin' big, but I don't care! I have a banner now!

A multitude of thanks goes to my friend, the Blue Badger, who inserted the code for me. THANK YOU! I am stoked I know how to manipulate it now.

6 Comments:

Blogger melanie said...

Yaay! Congrats on the banner .. it looks great!

6:06 PM  
Blogger greg8370 said...

banner rocks!

11:33 PM  
Blogger kelly said...

LOVE the new banner!

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looooooooooooooove it!

4:12 PM  
Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

Thats the first thing I noticed the other day- it rocks! So vibrant and obviously perfect for your blog.

2:03 PM  
Blogger bootska said...

The photo was taken by yours truly July 3, 2004, Braves v. Red Sox in ATL. Sox win!

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home