The Latest
So glad to see this:
Baseball players and owners agreed Sunday to drop the possibility of fines for steroid use, leaving suspensions as the only discipline, according to management's top labor lawyer. (AP)
Fining players has always been ludicrous in my opinion--probably because it's usually $40,000 or so. Big whoop. Players make more than that per game. Fine them 1 million bucks for an infraction, maybe they'll listen. Now they just need to work on significant suspensions.
And some nice whining for the day:
http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/3482436
I need to quit talking so much about the negative things in baseball (that's all that's in the news!)--because that's not the reason I started this blog. I did so because I love the game. Can't wait to see who'll throw a no-hitter this season. I wanna see Andruw Jones canvas the entire outfield to make a diving catch. I'm dissolutioned with offense these days.


2 Comments:
Hey Barry, interesting how the body deteriorates when you come off the juice.
yes, I have only watched one MLB game in my life. Reds vs Braves, riverfront, don't remember the year. woe is me.
any good baseball around these parts? not that i am as into it as you, but i can definitely enjoy it :)
Post a Comment
<< Home