2 Things...
(Courtesy of Adam's blog.........)
2 names you go by
1. Emily
2. Em
2 parts of your heritage
1. English (boring right?)
2. Welsh
2 things that scare you
1. Transfer trucks
2. Having my home broken into
2 of your everyday essentials
1. Sweet Iced Tea
2. A relaxing bath
2 things you are wearing right now
1. My engagement ring :)
2. Kenneth Cole silk shirt
2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment)
1. Joss Stone
2. The Cure
2 of your favorite songs (at the moment)
1. Gold Digga (Kanye West and Jamie Foxx)
2. Kid Fears (Indigo Girls with Michael Stipe)
2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love)
1. sense of humor
2. complete acceptance
(and I have them both, thank you!)
2 truths
1. I have never been drunk
2. I have a really, really bad sense of direction
2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex)
1. teeth
2. broad shoulders
2 of your favorite hobbies
(I'll spare you the obvious)
1. shopping
2. scrapbooking
2 things you want really badly
1. to live a relaxed life
2. to throw a kick-a$$ wedding (it's true!)
2 places you want to go on vacation
1. Australia
2. Hawaii
2 things you want to do before you die
1. be on The Price is Right
2. live in a BIG city for a couple of years
2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude/chick
1. I don't know how to change a tire
2. Whining, Shopping, Makeup (Jay's response, LOL)
2 things you are thinking about now
1. how VERONICA MARS IS THE BEST SHOW ON TV!
2. It's almost Friday!
2 stores you shop at
1. Target
2. Banana Republic
2 people i would like to see take this quiz
1. Joel
2. Sam


6 Comments:
Hee hee... scrapbooking and shopping would be my 2 answers too :)
tee hee... i love ever so many of these answers, my dear.... ;)
I believe I have been called out.
maybe tomorrow... if there's time.
Right now, I'm drinking to forget my trip to school.
What a cool quiz, Emily! Loved your answers :)
fun!!!!! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home