Recap
The Braves lost, so that sucks. Classic matchup tonight: Smoltz v. Clemens. I just hope Clemens can contain himself and doesn't throw bats at people. And I hope Smoltzie's shoulder is okay! It worries me greatly that we gave up ten runs to the Astros. The 'stros couldn't give Clemens ten runs in ten starts!
Veronica Mars was awesome last night. If you're not watching, you're so missing out. Kevin Smith was a guest star because he loves the show, they wrote him in. Favorite line from last night: "If the best part is cuddling, he's not doing it right." Logan Echolls, I love you.
In other news, I started an engagement blog!!! I'll be able to ramble on about my thoughts, ideas, and experiences to people besides Jay and my mother, document my thoughts on the wedding planning process, and maybe give you a peek or two at our ideas. Any feedback and encouragement from those of you who have planned a wedding will be most appreciated. This won't be your average wedding, I can assure you. We've got some really, really cool and different stuff planned.


1 Comments:
I couldn't be happier you engagement blog is up and running. None of my close friends are married yet and I seem to still be a few years away so I feel like I get to have this awesome sneak peek and go through planning with you! Can't wait to see it all.
I don't watch VM but that quote is hilarious!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home