Nickel and Diming me to death
I am peeved with ESPN.com
First, it was because they started limiting their Fantasy Baseball strategy/advice. Now, it's completely an Insider benefit, meaning I can't get Eric Karabell's weekly thoughts. Dangit. I somewhat understand that. They want you to do their fantasy leagues and not Yahoo or CBS.
Now, seemingly half of the regular columns are for Insiders Only! Now lead stories on the baseball page are premium content! I can't freaking read the 2005 MLB Preview because it's for subscribers only! Are you kidding me?
I would have to pay a $4.95 month or $39.95 a year to read ESPN.com!
What next, you're going to start charging us to watch Sportscenter?


2 Comments:
I am now at the total realization of why we're on the same wavelength. I think we're both thrifty :) Or just fed up with stuff that is absolutely ridiculous.
gotta give you props on this, babe---kevin wasnt even aware of this development! :P
Post a Comment
<< Home