Sunday, March 27, 2005

Too Cool

We had a wonderful Easter Sunday, church and catching up with a multitude of wonderful friendly faces I grew up with, and a delicious meal and fellowship with my grandparents. And bonus, got to watch snippets of my first Braves spring training game on FSN! Got to see Tim Hudson in his Braves uni. Too cool. His back has apparently been finicky (missed a ST start due to spasms) but I'm hoping things will be ok. The season's almost here...yahooooo!

On a bothersome note, the (formerly #2) South Carolina baseball team has dropped their first two SEC series of the year to Arkansas and Florida. BAH!!!!!!! They are now 2-4 in the SEC, and even though we all know the SEC is the toughest baseball conference in the nation, my Gamecocks usually whip up. Even though we're 19-5 overall, the important wins--the meaty wins--are SEC wins. LET'S GO, guys!

NBRT: Found this through Carrie's blog...
Ah, the possibilities!


3 Comments:

Blogger melanie said...

Glad you had such a great Easter E! The letters you chose for your name are tres cool - Oh, how I love fun links! -M

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Easter! I saw that on Carrie's blog too -- we stalk the same people :) Hee hee! Have a good week, Em!

11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool link! I'll have to try that with my name. Glad you had a great Easter!

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home