This One's For the Girls...
Because I have earned my respect as a avid, knowledgeable baseball fan, I have no qualms about doing a Top 10 Hottest ML Baseball Players post. Players are listed #1 (hottest) to #10 along with my commentary. As you can see, unscrupulous behavior and/or hype can result in being banned from the list. Futhermore, me seeing them in interviews acting precious upps their stock. I've also posted the best pictures I could find. Hope I won't alienate my male readers ;) Back to business as usual tomorrow.
Top 10 Hottest Baseball Players
1. Javy Lopez Hello? Was there ever much doubt he'd earn the #1 spot? And I even carried his baby!!! (I will be happy to regale the story again to those who don't know of my obsession).
2. Johnny Damon The best body in baseball, period. And, he does naked pull-ups in the locker room. Not kidding.
3. Mike Mussina Great pitcher, plus he's a smartie- Stanford grad!
4. Barry Zito A's hurler loses points for dating Alyssa Milano (See forthcoming post about baseball players dating actresses. Bleh)
5. Troy Glaus 6'5" and meaty!
6. Andruw Jones The best centerfielder in baseball is always smiling, even when he strikes out. (except, apparently, in pictures).
7. Torii Hunter No slouch in centerfield, he has the best smile in baseball.
8. Mark Mulder A rather All-American type of guy.
9. Carlos Beltran Another baby-face, and super star slugger.
10. Mike Piazza The famous 62nd-round-pick turned greatest hitting catcher of all-time (.315) is used to be a cover boy, I guess.
Intentionally left off:
Alex Rodriguez (because he's a sell-out and a punk See "Slap Play" in 2004 ALCS)
Derek Jeter (because he's overrated on and off the field...and don't get me started on his actress-dating antics. It warranted an entire article on ESPN's page 2. Look forward to reading it in my forthcoming baseball players-actresses post)
Chipper Jones How can I leave off the Braves bread-and-butter, Chipper? Maybe he's #11, but I just think he's alright.


4 Comments:
Oooh, I like Mike Mulder!!! Yum! (hee hee, I clicked on them all!) Looking forward to your post about actress girlfriends -- you crack me up, Em!
You are cracking me up - I had no idea you were such a baseball fan until I read your blog. Have you checked out the new Drew Barrymore movie, it's all about the love of the game.
LOL - You’re just about the cutest thing to create a list like this!! Like Kelly, I looked at all the pics – I think ole Barry Z is my fave!
Yum, me likes Barry! Of course I have a thing for guitar players. I love your blog, my brother would kill to have a girlfriend with such a love and knowledge of baseball. Your man is lucky!
Post a Comment
<< Home