No casual fans here. If you don't eat, sleep and breathe baseball, if you don't know who Peter Gammons is, or if you think it's ok to pull for the Mets AND the Yankees, you won't get this stuff.
"Baseball is what gets inside you. It's what lights you up"
-A League of Their Own
That quote is just right! I was just realizing that you would love AZ this time of year-1/2 of the teams are either in Phoenix or Tucson. All those games and I don't even take advantage. When are you coming to visit? :)
I love the patterned 'paper' that you used on the layout, Emily -- is it fabric from a Bath & Body Works bag (I had the tote and the little purse -- loved that pattern!!)
9 Comments:
Perfect quote for you, Em! Love the layout!
That quote is just right! I was just realizing that you would love AZ this time of year-1/2 of the teams are either in Phoenix or Tucson. All those games and I don't even take advantage. When are you coming to visit? :)
B
In case you were wondering my shirts says, "I heart NY, but I still hate the Yankees!"
Go Sox
In case you were wondering my shirts says, "I heart NY, but I still hate the Yankees!"
Go Sox
In case you were wondering my shirts says, "I heart NY, but I still hate the Yankees!"
Go Sox
Such a cute page, and perfect quote!! (Glad I could have been of some assistance.) -Mel
em, I'm drooling all over this blog. baseball hotties (don't tell my hubby!) and scrapbooking. must visit more frequently ;)
Raj was right. Baseball is the game above all others. Great site Emily! You are a gifted writer. Go Cubbies.
I love the patterned 'paper' that you used on the layout, Emily -- is it fabric from a Bath & Body Works bag (I had the tote and the little purse -- loved that pattern!!)
Post a Comment
<< Home