Fever Pitch
This weekend Jay and I saw a sneak preview showing of Fever Pitch . Honestly, it was just as awesome as I'd hoped it would be! Am I the only one who didn't think his obsession was that bad?! ;) Jimmy Fallon is very, well, Jimmy Fallon-- dry, random, flippant humor that is just adorable. You don't have to be a baseball fan to enjoy this movie, although it certainly increases the enjoyment. The only thing wrong with the movie is that I thought they rushed the ending a little too much. All in all it was the perfect film for Emily: a romantic comedy that revolved around baseball. Sigh!
NBRT: My mom also came up for the weekend, and we went shopping and got pedicures! I also got the coolest new shoes. I got a pair of Merrells with our next trip to D.C. in mind. I didn't really have any good walking shoes besides my Adidas, and these will allow me to walk a lot but also be summery and cool, too.
Click here to see new shoes & pretty toes


2 Comments:
a good pedicure is pure bliss! :) glad you and your mother had a great weekend!
oh, and everytime i see the (fever pitch) preview on tv...I think of you! :p
Em! So fun checkin' out your blog! The cubs season opener is TODAY! SO excited for baseball!!! I will be checking in here for the daily scoop! Mind if I put a link from my blog? LMK! Liz
Post a Comment
<< Home