Bobby Cox Wins NL Manager of the Year
I don't know why I didn't see this one coming. I guess 'cause he won last year. And all the hubbub about Frank Robinson and his success with the Nationals. But it wasn't even close, and Tony La Russa came in a distant second. Bobby is the only manager to ever win back-to-back awards, and this is his fourth. (One with Toronto 1985 , 1991, 2004, and 2005 with the Braves). About dang time he gets recognized consistently for his success.

And just for fun, Bobby is a familiar situation:

Sorry I haven't posted much lately. Work has been very busy, and most of my creative/off time is devoted to scouring/looking/dreaming/planning all things wedding. I am going to try and post once a week, maybe more, so don't give up on me. And you can always check the engagement blog!
PS...Just like I knew he WOULD and SHOULD, Chris Carpenter won the NL Cy Young. D-Train 2nd, Roger Clemens distant 3rd.


2 Comments:
woohoo!!!!
I'm not a Braves fan at all...but I think Cox most certainly deserved the honor this year. Congrats!
Post a Comment
<< Home