Memo to Marcus Giles
Marcus Giles...sweetie, I appreciate that you play the game balls out. I really do. You're tenacious, you're competitive, and you have little brother complex to deal with--I understand that. No one's gonna keep you down. I get it.
But you have got to learn how to play passionately but safely. You run around almost recklessly. It's painful to watch.
1) July 11, 2003--Collision with Mark Prior running to second, concussion, missed All Star game.

2) May 15, 2004- Collision with Andruw Jones in the outfield, -- broken collarbone, out 8 weeks (Note: Marcus, darling, Andruw has centerfield covered, k? He has 7 consecutive gold gloves, Let's leave the fly balls to him.)
3) April 5, 2005 --Slid/tripped over 2nd base, jammed his knee. Out...TBD
Marcus, please be careful. We'd like to have you around this season.


1 Comments:
Too funny! That pic is a classic!
Post a Comment
<< Home