Crazy Fan
Did you guys see this? Absolutely nuts!
Fan Jumps 40 Feet from Upper Deck
"I've never seen anything like that before," Chicago manager Ozzie Guillen said. "I think that's New York, you know, anything can happen." I just love Ozzie Guillen. Dude is pure comedy.
Felix Hernandez On another note, my recent pickup, King Felix, pitched a 1-0 gem last night. He was hitting 97mph in the first inning, and 96mph in the 8th. He is the first teenager to start a game since 1984- the same year some guy named Doc Gooden did it.
Nice line ya got there, kid:
8IP 5H 0R 0ER 0BB 6K 0HR 0.69ERA
NBRT: Another Recommendation from Me: The best show more and more people are watching: Veronica Mars. My new favorite. It's kind of "The OC meets Nancy Drew". Admirable, witty heroine and good mystery stuff. Trust me (and all the critics who rave about it) on this. UPN is airing reruns of it before the new season starts; check your local listings (it airs tonight at 9pm for me).



3 Comments:
Agreed on the Snarkiness
Keith Mars: Veronica, go out and DO something. Do some high school girl things now and then."
Veronica: "Relax, dad, I'm cutting pictures of Ashton Kutcher out of Teen People as we speak!"
LOVE that show!
But don't spoil anything for me, I am "catching up" through reruns, seeing it all for the first time.
yep, many critics say it reminds them of buffy (may that show R.I.P)
Don't know why I didn't start watching it at the beginning-I think it conflicted with another one of my shows. I might have to give it another shot. :)
B
Bridge, I think it conflicted with American Idol or something, which is why I didn't watch :) :) Seriously, it's really good.
Post a Comment
<< Home