Thursday, August 04, 2005

Question: Answered

After months and months of submitting questions on ESPN's Fantasy Chats, I finally got one answered. So they really do see the questions I ask. Mine was about hyped teen phenom pitcher Felix Hernandez, who makes his major league debut tonight with the Mariners. (You know a guy is a big deal when they already have his picture up before he debuts)

emily: PLEASE answer...Should I drop Chris Young for Felix Hernandez?

Tristan H. Cockcroft: (10:35 AM ET ) Yes, without a doubt. Young is struggling with the adjustment period pitchers go through; he's 0-3 with an 11.41 ERA in his last six starts. We'll be lucky if he can even be a reliable matchups guy the rest of the way.


So the fantasy gods have spoken! *crossing fingers that my waiver request goes through*


3:56pm General Manager Quandary:
So with your team reeling from the steroids controversy around Rafael Palmeiro, a team that fell from first and has lost 8 straight--what's the solution? Hmmm...I know! FIRE THE MANAGER! Brilliant! Pull the rug completely out from under them, any stability good as gone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

yay for Emily! Kirk Herbstreit answered one of my questions on ESPN.com once, I felt honored!

3:37 PM  
Blogger greg8370 said...

Congrat on the ESPN question!

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home