Friday, August 26, 2005

More Joe Love

I tell you one thing, that Joe Morgan can't get enough of me, or my insightful questions.

emily, nc: speaking of Mazzone, will he be the first pitching coach ever elected to the Hall?

Joe Morgan: (10:41 AM ET ) That's a great question and one that comes up all the time on the HOF board. It's diffucult but I agree there should be some recognition for guys like Mazzone, who has made Bobby Cox's job easier. But no pitching coach has ever been elected and it's something that needs to be addressed. Good call, Emily.

I'll send you my phone number so we can chit chat...or better yet, ask Tim Kurkjian for it...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You keep on Emily, and announcers such as Joe and Tim will start including your opinions in their comments. You go, daughter of mine!

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

go em!!!

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home