The Mets and Tommy Lee
Has anyone noticed how stacked the NL East is?
The Mets (60-58) are in last place in the division, but have a better record than the NL West-leading San Diego Padres (59-59)! How sad is that?
So give the Mets some respect. They're over .500.
Tommy Lee I really enjoyed Tommy Lee Goes to College. He seems genuinely interested in being there; he's not there to make a mockery of it all. He's likeable. He showed up at 7 a.m. for band practice.
Here are some other things I noticed:
1) He wears Seven jeans
2) He IS very polite
3) The UNL campus sure is pretty, huh?
4) I dug the one black, one red Chuck Taylor footwear
5) He thinks UNL is "killer"
6) The best part of episode was the "Eye of the Tiger" Tommy Lee studying montage
7) He's not the brighest crayon in the box, but he seems open to the experience. And he is a good sport.
Who else watched? What did you think?


4 Comments:
I didn't check this out but you make me want to next week. I've always found him to be pretty cool and likeable in interviews and stuff. And he wears Sevens? Definitly racking up points on the Emily-meter ;) Will have to watch soon!!!
ps- go Padres!!!!! :)
I watched it thought that it was hilarious. It sure makes me think a lot higher of him.
i didn't watch because i have this problem with reality tv... but this is one i want to see. because i *heart* tommy lee.
motley crue will be here in less than three weeks and I CAN'T GO.
waaaaaah!!!!
Yeah the NL West is one weird division. I knew it wasn't going to be the best in the league, but I didn't think it was going to be THAT BAD either. it's sad because no one seems to be able to be able to topple the Padres even though it seems so easy. Too bad my Dodgers are stuck in 3rd and cant' seem to be able to make a move on things.
Post a Comment
<< Home