Thursday, August 18, 2005

This morning's ESPN Fantasy Baseball Chat...

Emily, NC: Hi Tristan! Will Kerry Wood continue middle relief through the end of the season, start, or close?

Tristan H. Cockcroft: (10:03 AM ET ) Dusty Baker says Wood will continue to serve in a setup role, but the way the right-hander has been throwing, I'd be surprised if he can't squeak into the closer's role at some point soon. He's just a better pitcher than Ryan Dempster. Still, I'm a little concerned that once the Cubs finally decide their season is done -- which isn't far off -- they might shut Wood down for surgery. He's a nice sleeper, but a bit of a risk, too.

Another one answered. Too cool.

NBRT Can someone who has eaten at both the Qdoba and Chipotle chains tell me what the difference is? Everyone talks about ChipotleChipotleChipotle, but the chains seem eerily similar. I mean, they both use "Cilantro Lime Rice" in their burritos. I love Qdoba, so I am just wondering if Chipotle really is leaps and bounds above Qdoba.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

as far as Chipotle/Qdoba... I think they have different tastes as far as meats go... Qdoba has a little more to offer menu wise... I love their yummy quesadillas! I think they are both great, though!

oh, and you will be happy to know (or maybe you don't care ahha) that I have watched the Braves a few times lately.. my parents always seem to have the baseball on ... :-)

11:35 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

I've never eaten at chipotle, but we had em both on campus back in KY. I loveeee qdoba and wish I had one down here in Charleston. I'm gonna rave about Qdoba right along with you! Yummy chicken fiesta burritos!

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home