Monday, April 18, 2005

Top 100 MLB Salaries

Well after last night's Braves Fiasco in the 10th inning (seriously painful..Dan Kolb you are on my LIST!!!!) and the getting spanked 11-0 in fantasy ball this week (my guys were awful) -- It's a wonder I can even function this morning.

In case you're interested, this was posted on MSN this morning:
MLB Salaries: The Top 100 Yes, ballplayers make too much money. Blah blah blah. It is what it is. The reason I post the list is b/c there were some definite shockers on there, in my opinion:

Mike Mussina, 5th highest paid player over all? Guess it's not a shock, b/c the Yankees laugh at 19 million.

Chan Ho Park, 13th highest with $15 million! WHAT? Dude isn't even owned in my fantasy league. Gosh, those Rangers love to overpay. At least the Yanks have some rings to show for it.

Darren Dreifort, t-28th with $11.4 million. I'm sorry, what?

Albert Pujols ($11 million, 30th--30th?), perhaps the most talented active player, makes only pennies more (well, you know what I mean) than Tom Glavine ($10,765,608)?

One more note: Congratulations Marlins pitching staff on the 1,430 complete games you've thrown so far this season. See you in October when your arms are dead.

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Driefort wasn't even that good of a collegiate player at Wichita State....unimpressed...

10:33 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

Driefort wasn't even that good of a collegiate player at Wichita State....unimpressed...

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home